Hi! You’ve landed on the page where I describe my commission process and policies.
I’m never great at expressing it, but I’m always flattered to know people might want my drawings this much. I thank you profusely for even taking the time to consider commissioning me…
The most important part
I currently don’t manage “slots”. Any requests and commissions I receive are placed on a list that I try to handle on a first-come, first-serve basis. Because of constant uncertainties in my personal life, I make no guarantees on how long it takes me to complete a commission.
I offer commissions as a courtesy for those who wish for a drawing from me, but I don’t (and realistically can’t) treat it as my job. I attempt to practice due diligence and respect the time and patience of those commissioning me, but sometimes other priorities must come first.
And even then, I may sometimes just need a break from my obligations…
With that out of the way, here are my terms:
- Anthro characters strongly preferred
- No NSFW, lewd, or overly suggestive requests
- Provide clear visual references
- I reserve the right to make alterations and/or limit a piece’s complexity
- Unless requested otherwise, I may choose to post finished pieces on social media, with proper mention to the commissioner
Payments are requested through invoices sent via PayPal.
After agreeing upon an initial rough sketch, invoices must be paid before any further work or refining is done. Suggestions and corrections are very welcome at this stage, but I do reserve the right to limit a piece’s complexity.
- Basic sketch: $15
- Shaded sketch: $25
- Colored sketch: $35
- Anything beyond a pencil sketch: Can be discussed
- Additional character: +50% of base price
- Background: +25% of base price
Due to frequent spam, I do not accept random friend requests on Discord. However, I am available via all other methods mentioned in the main page.